Monday, July 20, 2009

Ketua Romantik's First Post

Wa, my first post here. I didn't know that blogspot can use hotmail. Last time when I created my own blog it insisted me to use gmail. Grr..

To my dear diamond-diamond,

The most important thing in our life is LOVE. So, if someday you met your white horse prince, the first thing you do is kap him! Kap him with your beautiful eyes. Lol i know you have them, so show them to your prince! Put some mascara also can, eyeliner also can, eye shadow also can, aiyah whatever also can la, just let him see your eyes. But don't put shit la, or else he will run away. Then gaze into his eyes and sot him! But the voltage cannot too strong la, otherwise he sot die. Don't be like me ar, my first attempt failed already so I sot die my handsome guy liao...

There is another way... If you don't want to take the risk of sot die your handsome guy. You can just kap him from his back(from side way also can la). This is what I usually do lo. But the success rate is very low IF you want to marry your handsome guy. If you don't want to marry him then just continue to kap him from the back la.

I bet every girl has their handsome guy kept in their heart, just shy shy to let people know. Muahahaha. But don't worry, you will catch his glance. But the glance from him is a good one or a bad one I cannot say first la, or else you failed to kao him then blame me. Hahaha.

So, my diamond-diamond, have you understood what I taught you? Just..... KAP HIM! Then your heart will bibopbibop want to explode liao. But cannot too fast la, or else you die liao also haven't successfully kap your handsome guy. So, must learn how to control your heartbeat. Haha 你的温柔如此靠近,带走我的心跳 ...

Thank you for viewing this post! =D

Ketua Romantik,
Mr. Jaejoong's crazy wife. :)

0 comments: