Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Romantic Update XD

Ok. It's time to update.
I beh tahan already. HAHAHAH.
erm.
About me, nowadays..... nothing much happen la..
You see.. I am the Romantic 教主 also don't have news, you guys where got news ler..
hahaha.
hmm. Lemme think of some romantic news happening nowadays.
erm erm erm erm..
I can't think of any leh. Macam mana?
Okay lah I make one up la. XDDDDD
Erm. I have 101 boyfriends.
LOOL.


Romantic Leader's Boyfriend List:
1. Kim Jaejung (Hero from DBSK)
2. Jung Yunho (U-KNOW from DBSK)
3. Shim Changmin (Max from DBSK)
4. Park Yucheon (Micky from DBSK)
5. Kim Junsu (Xiah from DBSK)
6. Cho Kyuhyun
7. Park Jungsu (Lee Teuk from SUJU)
8. Choi Shiwon
9. Lee Sungmin
10. Han Kyung (Han Geng)
11. Kwon Jiyong (G-DRAGON from BB)
12. Choi Seunghyeon (T.O.P from BB)
13. Dong Yongbae (Taeyang from BB)
14. Kim Beom
15. Lee Minho
16. Lee Hongki (F.T ISLAND)
17. Kim Jonghyeon (SHINee)
18. Lee Taemin (SHINee)
19. Kim Kibeom (SHINee)
20. Kim Heecheol (SUJU)
21. Lee Junki
22. Lee Seunggi
23. Howl (Howl's Moving Castle)
24. Khalil Fong (方大同)
25. Leehom Wang
26. Yun Dujun (B2ST)
27. Lee Kikwang (B2ST)
28. Jang Geunseok
29. Jeong Yonghwa
30. Park Hyoshin

.
.
.
.
.

Too many already, can't list ALL. HAHAHAHAHAH!
But since you've read my list, I guess you already know what's my taste right?
haha.
If you ever think of me having a boyfriend or whatever to do with boyfriend stuffs, just think of Hero Kim Jaejoong.
Because no matter what he'll always be the first one in my list. =D


OKKAY.
I have nothing else to write liao.
so. erm. Bye!


-Romantic ME- lol


I LOVE YOU JAEJOONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: