Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Making. (=

The Making of the oreo cheesecake.. and choco cookies. *at Pui2's house*

1. Removing the oreo cream

2. Pressing the oreo biscuit as the base.
3. The bases are ready!!
4. Now it's the batter. Oh I'm beating the egg white, not the batter. See the big steel bowl at my left side? That's the batter. ^__^
5. Yay! The 1 hour baking-waiting!!
6. Meanwhile... some piano time. HEEHEE.
7. For a quick 1 hour after playing piano with pui. THAT'S THE PRETTIEST CAKE I'VE EVER BAKED!
8. And the cookies. Hahaha.. Sorry Kiki, I know how it tastes like... =(
-Mrs Kim aka Ketua Romantik-
^________________________^
Sorry pui's not in the pictures because she refuses to take a pic of herself. Lols. And she's photographer that day. (Using my hp to take da pics...... lol)

0 comments: