Monday, November 23, 2009

Where's our posts?

o.O I was expecting something to come up here from those camera women. It's about time our Ketua Disiplin did something. ^_<

Things to do:
1. Guys, where's our photoes? Upload lar
2. Ketua Romantik, recipe please. hehe... If can, post it here, then everyone will know how to do.
3. Continue to "fa mei"

*ahem* Nope. The last one's for me. ^^ I'll always have an abundant supply of mucor spores if anyone ever need any.

Hmm, let's see what I can post.



Whoops, seems like I only have a photo of this little bear we gave to Miss Lim a few months ago. Nothing to do with Sunway Pyramid.

Oh ya, I still have my bruises from Thursday. I worked out that I probably fell 20+ times. Haha. The greatest idiot of the crowd. That's me xD

From,
your one and only

Ketua Blur

0 comments: